If the historic national park lodges could talk, they’d tell us chilling stories about strange things happening over the years within their walls.
If the historic national park lodges could talk, they’d tell us chilling stories about strange things happening over the years within their walls. From the sound of mysterious parties coming from deserted ballrooms to presidential rocking chairs moving by themselves, we’ve pulled a few of our favorite ghost stories from the history books to share with you during this spooky time of the year. In this episode, we take you to several lodges where unexplained happenings keep guests and caretakers on the lookout for figures from the past around every corner.
Here are links about some of the places we mentioned in this episode:
· Tour the Stanley Hotel and learn about its spooky past
· Our blog post about the Belton Chalet and the ghost who lives there
· The story of Elizabeth who haunts the Oregon Caves Chateau
· Link to our Patreon account Intro video
· Where to subscribe to our Patreon account
· And, check out our fun and inspiring apparel at Dirtlander.com
Subscribe to The Dear Bob and Sue Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or wherever you like to listen, and if you’ve enjoyed our show, please leave us a review or rating on Apple Podcasts. Five-star ratings help other listeners find our show.
To advertise on The Dear Bob and Sue Podcast, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices