In our Mailbag! episodes, we answer questions from listeners about the national parks.
In our Mailbag! episodes, we answer questions from listeners about the national parks, ranger-led tours, road trips, hiking, camping, backpacking, gear, relationships, and pretty much whatever anyone wants to ask us. In this episode, we cover these topics:
· Which national parks were more than we expected when we visited them,
· How to fit more passport stamps in your passport book when the pages fill up,
· What activities to do and sites to visit in a camper van on the way from Dead Horse Point State Park to the South Rim of the Grand Canyon,
· Tips for snagging an NPS lodge cancellation when they’re all booked up,
· What are the chances the Quinault Lodge in Olympic NP, whose rooms are not airconditioned, will be too warm at night for sleeping in June,
· Whether Mount Rainier NP will impose a timed-entry reservation system and if it will go into effect in 2023,
· Do we think it’s still worth visiting Mesa Verde if you can’t get tickets for the ranger-led tours,
· What are our biggest regrets when we look back at our journey to all the national parks,
· And more!
A link we promised to share:
· Find the Expander Pack for your National Parks Passport here
The best way to support our podcast is to become a member of our Patreon account. Follow this link to check it out.
And don’t forget to check out our new online merch store and www.dirtlander.com.
Subscribe to The Dear Bob and Sue Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or wherever you like to listen, and if you’ve enjoyed our show, please leave us a review or rating on Apple Podcasts. Five-star ratings help other listeners find our show.
Follow us on Instagram at @mattandkarensmith, on Twitter at @mattandkaren, on Facebook at dearbobands, or check out our blog at www.mattandkaren.com.
To advertise on The Dear Bob and Sue Podcast, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices