In our Mailbag! episodes, we answer questions from listeners about the national parks
In our Mailbag! episodes, we answer questions from listeners about the national parks, ranger-led tours, road trips, hiking, camping, backpacking, gear, relationships, and pretty much whatever anyone wants to ask us. In this episode, we cover these topics:
· A listener asks our opinion on whether to spend a weekend in Olympic NP or Shenandoah NP (the title of this episode is a clue to our answer),
· Suggestions about which of the three Washington national parks would be best to visit when you have an extra two days on route to an Alaskan cruise,
· Would we recommend a blow-up air mattress or cots for a family of four just getting started camping,
· Which place is most likely to become the next U.S. national park,
· Should parents bring snake gaiters for their young sons on a trip to Big Bend NP,
· And more!
Our Patreon account is now up and running with bonus content. Follow this link to check it out.
Don’t forget to check out our new online merch store and www.dirtlander.com.
Subscribe to The Dear Bob and Sue Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or wherever you like to listen, and if you’ve enjoyed our show, please leave us a review or rating on Apple Podcasts. Five-star ratings help other listeners find our show.
To advertise on The Dear Bob and Sue Podcast, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices