In our Mailbag! episodes, we answer questions from listeners about the national parks
In our Mailbag! episodes, we answer questions from listeners about the national parks, ranger-led tours, road trips, hiking, camping, backpacking, gear, relationships, and pretty much whatever anyone wants to ask us. In this episode, we cover these topics:
· How much time to spend and what to do when visiting White Sands NP,
· A brief overview of Hot Springs National Park, including how the park service has re-purposed a few of the park’s historic original bathhouses,
· Short discussion about the national parks on the east coast,
· Answering a few questions from one of our younger listeners, and
· Discussing whether our books are appropriate for children
Our Patreon account is now up and running with bonus content. Follow this link to check it out.
Don’t forget to check out our new online merch store and www.dirtlander.com.
Subscribe to The Dear Bob and Sue Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or wherever you like to listen, and if you’ve enjoyed our show, please leave us a review or rating on Apple Podcasts. Five-star ratings help other listeners find our show.
Follow us on Instagram at @mattandkarensmith, on Twitter at @mattandkaren, on Facebook at dearbobands, or check out our blog at www.mattandkaren.com.
To advertise on The Dear Bob and Sue Podcast, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices